We didn't have big plans for Valentines day, other than a valentines exchange at Ashers school, but due to the snow all week the school schedule got all out of whack so we didn't end up making it. Asher and I had already made his "Valentines Mail Box" the weekend before. so instead we just used that as the box to hold all the treats that Nick and I bought for him.
Since he didn't get to go to school to hand out the valentines that he picked out (Mickey Mouse), I brought him up to my office so he could walk around and give all the ladies valentines! He was a sweet boy, gave everyone love and snuggles and enjoyed playing in the studio while I recorded a training.
When Nick got home from work, we had a mini valentines party at home. Asher was very excited for all the candy and his spiderman figure. I think he was even more surprised that every time he asked if he could eat the candy, I responded yes!
After we put Asher to bed, Nick and I enjoyed a nice steak dinner while we watched a movie on the couch. Of course, I fell asleep on the couch and didnt make it through the whole movie...but thats par for the course. Its really just another day, and we have never been too big on valentines day. I always say I would rather flowers for no reason at all and there is no doubt in my mind that Nick loves me, so It was nice to just spend a quiet evening at home and a little celebration with Asher.
------
The weekend before Valentines day Asher had fun with the paints and sponges making valentines for everyone! Asher was a good little stamper, but especially loved squirting the paint onto the plate!(hopefully now with the delay from the snow everyone has already received theirs, so this post does not ruin the surprise)






No comments:
Post a Comment