Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Much Fun

Asher was so cute when he woke up to snow again.  He looked out the window and said "It snow again...I build snowman and make angel".  He couldn't wait to get outside!  He said put on my warm clothes and play outside!"  Unfortunately, that first morning it was just a sheet of ice and it was continuing to sleet, so we didn't go outside.  I went stir crazy.  I had stayed home with Asher on Tuesday since they closed the schools pre-maturely, and then come Wednesday I was loopy.  Its hard to work from home when Nick and Asher are just having a lazy day.  Around 4pm I went outside for some air and snapped these pics and sent them to Nick.

My sweet wonderful husband heard my wishes and decided to walk up to publix to get some.  Of course publix is not the best sushi..or even good sushi...but when you have a craving and that is the only way to satisfy it.....  only that when nick got there, there was a sign on the door that they had closed early.  EPIC FAIL, but AMAZING effort on Nicks part!

FF to Thursday when we had a substantial amount of snowfall covering the sheet of ice. It wasn't even 8:30am and we were already outside.  It was not nearly as cold as it was during snowmaggedon, a couple of weeks ago, and the snow was PERFECT for snowmen, snow angles, snow balls and sledding.  We had SNOW MUCH FUN!!



We all sled down the hill a couple of times, but unfortunately both of our phones memory was full so we didn't get a video of daddy doing it :-(  But I think that nick and I had a lot more fun with the sledding part than Asher did.  





No comments:

Post a Comment