Asher has his signature dance move...and it looks something like this! His favorites are the fox song, the gummy bear song and the music that plays during the credits of Wreck it Raplph (which is whats playing in this video)
Such a silly boy.
Sleepover at Gigi and Poppys (with Aunt Sara!)
Carpet Picnic while watching Frozen for the first time and eating Daddy's big green egg BBQ! He is always asking for carpet picnics says "We have carpet picnic?! Its a good idea!"
Me and my Thnead after a three hour phone consultation about the Evans website.
SELFIES
My perfect view while working from home during the second snow storm.
JUMP SHAKE YOUR BOOTY!
Lucky for us, Asher is not typically a climber. But I walked in from the kitchen to find him like this.
After being cooped up in the house all week because of the snow and ice we went to Catch Air to blow off a little steam!
A lolly pop from Gigi and Poppy for Valentines day! Look at those kissable lips!
At work the desk right next to mine has this automatic candy dispenser. I have developed a slight M&M addiction and always waving my hand under the sensor every time I walk by (which is often). So finally, I left my self a note to help me remember to stay away. Turns out others were very appreciative of the reminders!
Just cleaning up some broken limbs after the snow storm.
During bed time one night I was distracted while working on something else, and turned my head to see the sweetest sight of all time...all thats missing is Linus!
Jordan and I had an event for meeting and event planners at the Fox and got a private tour! It was super cool and a little creepy to be there while it was empty.
Asher loves to drive so daddy let him take a spin around the block. Of course it makes mommy nervous...but what kid hasn't done this?!
Finally a warmer day, spent at the park! We are READY for winter to be OVER.
This might actually be the ONLY picture of me and my boy this month. At least I was having a good hair day :-)
Just another couple of reasons its great to work at Riskonnect!
1) we are growing like crazy and got a sign on our building!!
2) Kate coming by at 5pm on Wednesday for Wino Wednesday!!!
Just more cuteness
And wrapping up a long cold month with a family pile on!
--
*Im proud of my self for quasi keeping up with the blog in the midst of our busy lives....even if it is just a bunch of photos....But really disappointed in myself that I have let the photo books go and now I am 8 months behind.....

























No comments:
Post a Comment