Friday, January 31, 2014

January Photo Dump

When we were not busy at birthday parties, traveling to Charlay, or playing in the snow we had some other memorable times at home during the cold, wet, dreary month of January.





School had a delayed opening due to the cold, and I had to be at work for a 9am meeting, so I brought my little worker bee with me!  He found the big banana, gave it a hug and said "I wuv dis big na-nana!"

Silly boy dumped his crackers on the floor and said "I eat wike winus".

Asher is a DANCING fool lately.  He has his signature move and face to go along with it.  The fox song and gummie bear songs are his favorite for sure...but even movie credits get him shaking!



I have been on a seriously netflix kick this month.  I watched the entire series of "Orange is the New Black" and then started season one of Revenge.  In the mornings when I woke up early, i would get a cup of coffee, snuggle on the couch with my blanket and coffee and enjoy a quiet hour to myself.  One morning when I came back upstairs this was my view out of our front window!  (If you haven't seen Orange is the New black, I HIGHLY recommend it.  I binged watched 13 hours of it in three days!) 

Even though this picture doesn't show it...He can pedal and steer like a big boy now!


No comments:

Post a Comment