Sunday, January 19, 2014

2014 Calendars

I might be 6 months behind in photobooks, and about a month behind on completing my calendar for 2014 but better late than never.  I completed both the wall calendar and the desk calendar for 2014!  I have been making these for years and have them all in a box.  I love going through them at the beginning of each year when I put the previous years' book in the box.  The hardest part is weeding through all the photos that I take through the year and finding my favorites, and then trying to find a layout that will work with the photos I picked.  I had 3,814 pictures taken last year, and I was able to narrow it down to 96 that I imported....from there, I weeded out another 20-30 pictures.  And here are the final results.


Wall Calendar:


Desk Calendar:

No comments:

Post a Comment