Saturday, October 26, 2013

Boo Bash 2013

We had a great time and a great turn out at the 2nd Annual Boo Bash.  What a change in the kids from last year to this year!  And although the week before the party seems hectic with shopping, cooking and prepping for the party (on top of every day crazy life), I am pretty pleased with the way all the pinterest inspired food turned out. Nick was a great help in the kitchen and I love how excited he got when we took our brand new cobalt blue kitchen aid mixer out of the box!! (I got pretty excited too!)




I didn't snap many pictures during the party, but did manage to at least get one of each kiddo!


It was a free for all at the house, with people and kids all over the house, both inside and out.  By the end of the party, every room of the house looked like this!

I regret that we did not get a picture of all the kids lined up on the couch like we did last year, but it would have been even more difficult this year now that almost all the kids are VERY mobile. Thanks everyone for coming and we look forward to doing it again next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment