Sunday, August 25, 2013

Baltimore Visit- Part 3

After a late night last night, Asher slept in till almost 10am.  Of course we were supposed to be at Bubbies for breakfast around then, but I was thrilled that he got some extra sleep since we would be flying home and he would not have a chance for a nap.  We got everything packed up and headed to Bubbies for breakfast.  Asher had no interest in eating because there was so many new things to explore at Bubbies.  We all ate a quick breakfast and then headed to the courtyard at Bubbies condo where they have a playground, fountain and vegetable gardens!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
 Then, before we knew it...our vacation trip was over (its never really a vacation with a toddler in tow). We made it to and through the airport with just a little time to spare (they have a playground for kids in their airport which was really cool!) Sister had a direct flight back to Charlay but lucky for us I was at gate D25 and she was at D24 (even though we flew different airlines).

Again we waited to board the plane last, and Asher just walked right on.  We didn't get to "fly" the plane this time, but as we walked to our seats Asher gave everyone he passed high fives, it was really cute.  He was a great boy on the plane (so helpful that he had his own seat).  I tried to get him to snuggle and nap but no such luck...until about 6 minutes prior to landing.  I gave him a lollypop to help him swallow to avoid his ears getting clogged and he just conked out.


The most apprehension I had about the whole trip was how I was going to get all of our luggage, myself and Asher outside for Daddy to pick us up. Of course I was apprehensive for nothing.  I kept asher in his stroller while I grabbed all our luggage and piled it on the cart, then folded up his stroller and he helped me push it out of the airport. We were PRO's!  I love my little traveling buddy/helper!

It was a great trip to baltimore and next time we will not wait 2.5 years before going back, although we hope that the family will make the trip down to ATL next! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment