Monday, August 12, 2013

A month+ worth of Photos

I have been LAZY, LAZY, LAZY and have not posted anything since July 4th weekend. But with Asher starting school this week, I know I am going to have some new blogs coming so this might be the biggest photo dump to date!

Pictures Taken July 5 - August 12


I love this picture!  Gigi said that they were in the kitchen and she couldn't find asher.  Then she looked outside to find him sitting on the couch reading his book.  He must have climbed out the dog door all by himself to have some quiet reading time.

I just cant handle these two...many more cute pictures of them to follow in this post.


He had a long day of shopping at the mall and just wanted to snuggle with daddy


Tuesday Date Night!  PHISH


Beach post with more pics coming soon!


I STILL can not get enough of these two...  I love how he put his hand on her back

All this rain has turned our backyard into a jungle!

Our Family Orientation at Asher's New School!



Asher LOVES his Monday's with Gigi Poppy
(Gigi says that poppy takes over when Asher is home on Mondays!  Such a good Poppy!)

Asher is a lucky boy and gets to eat out a LOT!  He is especially fond of the restaurants that give him paper hats!

Nick was on call over the weekend and had to go down to Turner.  Nick said Asher was such a big help and loved seeing where daddy works, exploring turner studios and "working" with daddy!

 Silly Selfies with Gigi
More fun times with Poppy!  

Toby had to go to the vet for a rash to get a cortisone shot.  Gigi said that Asher was a great help at the vet and that when they took Toby out of the room for his shot Asher started crying for him to come back.  When he came back in the room, Asher got on the floor with Toby, put his face right up against his face and said "Toby You OK?"  with the most concerned compassionate look on his face. 

He looks so big and grown up to me in this picture!


Since little man starts school this week, I took him back to school shopping!  Of course we got all the necessities; new shoes, jeans and a couple of new shirts for the fall!  He was SUCH a good boy and asked me so nicely, so many times while we were shopping for the "Chooo chooo" so finally, I gave it when we were all finished with our shopping and we took a ride on the train around the mall!

I work from home on Monday mornings until Asher goes to Gigi and Poppys.  Usually he just eats his breakfast and plays while I am able to get some work done, but yesterday he wanted to be involved in my conference call.  He stood next to me listening and looking at me for about 10 minutes.  I think he was intrigued by the man's British accent on the other end of the call!

And last but not least...another fun day with Poppy (and Gigi) at the park flying remote control "copter"!

No comments:

Post a Comment