Friday, May 3, 2013

Photo Dump

Pictures Taken April 19 - May 3

This picture was taken the morning that I left  for LA.

The weather was horrible, so Kimsey set up an indoor picnic for Asher!

All of these pictures were texted to me while I was gone.  I do not know what I would have done without daily facetime calls and text photo updates.

Daddy and Asher had great weather the weekend I was out of town



A beautiful day at the East Cobb Park with Gigi




I was really missing my little man come Wednesday, and as always, Melissa was WONDERFUL about sending me a bunch of pictures!

Finally I returned home and of course we went out for our (almost) weekly Friday Night Mexican Fiesta.  Asher was excited for me to be home, but I can tell that there was some Daddy & Asher bonding time while I was gone.

The weekend weather has not been too cooperative, which finally forced me to put together Asher's new table he got for his birthday.



 Although I hated leaving Asher for the night, after just returning home...I needed a date night and to get my Jam on with my hubby and WSP!

Could these two be any cuter?  

Asher is such a silly boy these days....  Clothing is hit or miss... sometimes I can get both the tops and bottoms on him, sometimes just the bottoms, and sometimes nothing at all.  Luckily, he waited till his bowl was empty before wearing it as a hat.

The weather this spring has not been predictable.  Buy luckily, Asher has been able to spend lots of time outside with Peyton the last couple of Wednesdays.  I love the picture of them showing Melissa their belly's!

All of the sudden, Asher came to me with a package of hot chocolate and said "ahk-lah".  NO idea where he learned that, or how he even knew that is what the package contained   So I gave in and made him a mug.  He sat at his table and drank the whole thing from a big boy mug without spilling a drop.  Sweet little man even left all his marshmallows at the bottom for mommy to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment