Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day

Nick and Asher made me feel very special Mother's Day morning.  Milk, Coffee and presents in bed!  Asher even let us stray from our normal George or Nemo to watch an hour of the Tinkerbell movie.  I think that I enjoyed it more than he did, but we have GOT to get some other movies in the rotation.  Every time we go to Walmart there is this cute little drill that I always say I want...and so for Mother's Day, my boys delivered, along with a sweet heart necklace that has been on my etsy wish list for quite some time!

 


After a relaxing morning in bed, we all got dressed and headed over to my moms house for breakfast with Elaine and Matt to celebrate ALL of the moms.  Asher was in SOME mood over there and wanted nothing to do with anyone but me.  He was clingy, whiny, fussy mess.  I think he knew that I was leaving the next day for Denver.  (just like the dog...he sees me packing and knows something is up)  Unfortunately, his mood affected our planned photo session of all the moms and their kids...but I did manage to get this one of me and my mommy.

We put asher down for a MUCH needed nap and then headed to the Roswell Arts Festival.  Asher woke up in a bad mood, but once we got in the car and moving he was MUCH better.  We had never been before and the Roswell square is much smaller than the Marietta square.  It was much more crowded and hardly any room to walk, let alone push a stroller, so we took one lap around the square (and could hardly even see any of the vendors or their art work because of the crowds) so decided to head back to the car and take Asher to the playground.

Back home for another afternoon nap and then dinner and lots and lots and lots of snuggles because 1) I love my little man 2) it was mothers day and 3) I am leaving for denver the next day.

Minus some moodiness it was a great day and another Mothers's Day down in the books!


OH-
Yesterday, my office set up a Photo Shoot for all the working moms and their kiddos.  Today, I got this picture as a sneak peak.  In about 2 weeks, I will have digital images of all the pics of my and my little man.




No comments:

Post a Comment