Friday, March 8, 2013

Overdue Photo Dump

I went to take a video and my phone told me I didn't have enough space, which means that I am overdue for a photo dump. Its been a busy couple of weeks and it seems that my spare time has been filled not blogging, but rather, working, getting our taxes together, scouting and planning a 2nd birthday party and playing with my new craft toy, the Cameo Silhouette!

But in between all the long days and short weekends we had lots of cute memories and a pretty happy boy 90% of the time!

Photos taken February 16 - March 8


 He even ate all his oatmeal when he was finished playing with it

Helping me cook for Catherine's farewell dinner

And a little finger painting, thanks to Bubbie's care package!

Valentines might be over, but he's still a little love bug

 I LOVE this picture of GiGi and Asher's fee

Gigi is used to having girls to play and primp with...Asher is a good sport though

Another fun day with Bennett and Paula


I LOVE the way Asher is calling for Bennett in this video...


Asher LOVES his puppy
I love the way he lays on his belly to watch George.  He can watch the curious george movie over and over and never get sick of it.  My favorite is when he will giggle and laugh at the same parts every time!

A trip to visit Poppy after his back surgery.  Asher was fascinated by all the buttons everyone, and only adjusted the bed and called the nurse one time.


SUGAR HIGH!

Exploring the old train outside the Kennesaw Train Museum.  Yup!  We found his birthday party location!




More fun, cooking with Gigi.

Of all the places he could lie...the cold, hard, stone fireplace.

This was the first day that he did not cry when I left him at Paulas.  How sweet is this picture?!

Nick played music this night, so I decided to take Asher to Chick-fil-a for a little Mommy-Son date night!  He was a perfect gentleman.  Turns out it was family night, so the Chick-fil-a cow was there.  Asher was a little distracted with all the excitement that was going on.  Every time the cow would come by he would high five him.  Then as the cow walked away Asher would say "Bye-Bye Moo".

Then we climbed and played in the germ infested play structure that we had all to ourselves.  I used to love play structures as a kid, but now, as a mom, I am absolutely disgusted by them.  There are dirty bandaids, random napkins and tissues, and sticky stuff everywhere.  BUT, I dont want Asher to miss out on all the fun...so we played...both of us, quickly to be followed by a purrell wipe, wipe down and a hot bubble bath!

These two are just too cute together. Asher has finally gotten used to playing with Bennett and Paula on Wednesdays.  Two weeks in a row there were no tears when I dropped him off.  Things have changed in Paula's schedule and she can not watch Asher on Wednesdays anymore, so this week was his last week.  We are sad that him and Bennett are not going to pay as much, but excited because Asher is going to stay with my friend Melissa and her little girl Peyton on Wednesdays.

And sometimes...you just DONT WANT TO GET DRESSED.  We were very lucky that for a 20 minutes naked period, we had no accidents in the house...or on our pillows.


Asher went with Poppy to his post opp follow up appointment.  As the Dr. was leaving the room he said "Bye-Bye Doctor"  (without being told!)
 

Everything.Must.Go.In.Microwave.



Look at this little crossed ankles, just chillin, playing with mommy's phone.

WOW!  This is a massive photo dump.  Remind me not to go 3+ weeks without a blog post....
Chances are if you made it all the way to the bottom of this post you are related to us....am I wrong?!



1 comment:

  1. Wrong - I am not related but we probably could be twins so I guess that counts! :)

    ReplyDelete