Thursday
Ashers second week at Esthers went well. He didn't cry again when I dropped him off and was happy playing when I went to pick him up. Esther is so wonderful about sending me text updates and photos throughout the day!
![]() |
| Sean (3.5 years old) blowing rasberries on Asher's belly |
Friday
I work from home on Fridays, and Kimsey doenst come over to play with Asher till he gets up from his morning nap, so I get a little extra time in, and a couple of distractions.
![]() |
| Friday Night at Mellow Mushroom! |
Saturday
I made Nick and Asher run some of my errands with me this weekend! I am "seasoning the house" and needed a couple of extra NEW things to work in with all the existing stuff that I have. Its getting increasingly hard to actually shop when Asher is around...even when Nick is with us...especially when I dont know what I want and just want to look at everything.
But if you buy this guy a Starbucks when you are at Target, then you can take all the time you need!
Sunday
After a day full of BBQ and music and 2 fantastic naps we had a HAPPY boy on our hands. Even though I am in denial that he just went and sat on the stairs and posed for me. He is getting SO BIG.
Monday
I love the progression of the photos of Asher helping Gigi make twiced baked potatoes.
Tuesday
Just another ole Tuesday. Mommy and daddy at work, Asher at Gigis.
Wednesday
Repeat Tuesday, except Mimi stays with Asher
Thursday
For the first time Asher cried when I dropped him off this morning, it broke my heart. But I got a text from Esther within 2 minutes of leaving, that the tears were already gone and they were snuggling. Followed by this picture, and the second one shortly after. When I picked him up at the end of the day, he was in a great mood and happy to see me. The other 3 boys are so sweet. I walk in the house at the end of the day and get attacked with HUGS from Asher, Torrin and Shawn. What a way to be greeted! They are so sweet. And even sweeter is (after our initial greeting) seeing Asher actually interacting wtih the other kids. Blowing kisses, accepting hugs and pitter pattering across the floor following the oldest boy (Shawn).
And what better way to end your day than a Lush bubble bath?!















No comments:
Post a Comment