Sunday, September 25, 2011
Mum mums
We learned about puffs and mum mums at our play date yesterday. Asher tried a puff and ate it, but was not sure about it..and they are really little, so difficult for him to put in his mouth on his own. We thought we would see how he did with a mum mum since they are larger and he can hold it himself. I knew that if I put it in his hand he would immediately bring it to his mouth because that is what he does with everything these days. I didn't expect him to eat the whole thing in a matter if minutes. This is actually the second one he is eating in this video because I accidentally deleted the video of him eating the first one. I love how toward the end when he drops it and I pick it up, how he reaches and takes it from me. He is getting really good with his hand eye coordination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment