Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Roll Over

Asher finally rolled from his tummy to his back on Wednesday! I was so excited! I tried to get him to do it again so that I could capture it on video, but he wouldnt do it. Just kept pushing his tush up in the air and laying his head down. We tried again when Daddy got home at night but he just wanted to look around...





Friday, while I was working he was on his tummy in my office and a couple minutes later when I turned around, he was on his back. I missed it...but he still did it! Then again Friday night while nick and I were eating dinner, we put him on the floor on his tummy with some toys, and Nick got to see him roll over too.

I get so excited and proud of him! Even for the little things. Babies are a constant reminder to stop and enjoy the little things!

 Hoping to catch it on video soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment