Saturday, September 24, 2011

Old Friends, New pals

 It took a couple of months for this Playdate to come together (and we were still missing a couple of mommies) but it was worth the wait. Some of my old friends and I met at Wills park in Alpharetta for a little reunion and for all of our little ones to meet each other. It was great meet their kiddos, talk mommy talk and catch up with these girls that I have probably not seen in over 10+ years. Incredible what kids and Facebook can stir up!

Meet Adorable Waylon.  He is 9 Months Old.
Meet Precious Connor.  He was Born 2 Days Before Asher
Meet Big Boy Jack.  He is 18 months and constantly on the go.
(Now I see what we have to look forward to this time next year)


Waylon thought Asher's pacifer was pretty cool, Asher didnt mind sharing.
Waylon was so nice to share his toys.
Connor was nice to share Waylon's toys too!




Waylon shared his bannnna puffs with Asher and Connor.  Neither one of them was too sure about this foreign object in their mouths, but they ate it.  And then ate a few more...



Asher Loves The Park!  
I think we might need a swing for our backyard!

1 comment:

  1. Precious pictures! I am sorry to have missed it. Hope we can try to get another one soon!

    ReplyDelete