Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fall Decor

I usually do not decorate the house for fall until I bring down all the Halloween decorations in October. But this year, I am really enjoying the season, the weather, the fashion and wanted to decorate a bit earlier so that we can enjoy it longer.

I decorated differently that I usually do, and took everything down and just started placing things.  So a lot of things are in different homes this season and I find it refreshing.  I also simplified my decor this year and rather than having a "gourde garden" I just have them randomly placed throughout the house!

Sometimes less really is more and I am loving the house all decorated for the season and the pumpkin spice cinnamon scent in the air!







The most simple, yet practical dining room table.  I did want to use all my cloth placemats and napkins this year because I would be washing multiple times a day with the way that Asher eats!



I made the sign in the frame in photoshop, and then purchased the green frame and the copper vase to complete my sideboard.  These were the only 2 items that I needed to purchase for my fall decor this year!

And of course no fall decor would be complete without a Two Peaches Design burlap pillow (and Linus pup in the window)! 


Its nice having a pillow maker in the family, so that I can just buy season fabric and have custom pillow cases made for our sitting room!

No comments:

Post a Comment