Thursday, August 16, 2012

Past Week Photos

I am a little OCD about all the pictures that I take and the way that they are organized and presented on the blog (I even change the date on the posts so that they show up in chronological order).  So even though I just recently posted a photo dump, here are the pictures from the past couple of days, that I have to post before I can write Asher's 16 month blog post.

Most days, I have Asher dressed in the morning before Gigi, Mimi, Sister or Kimsey show up, but this week I kept him in his PJs.  Funny how almost everyone of them chose one of his lime green shirts :-)

All dressed up for Sisters dress fitting.  He put the headband on himself, but didnt go out in public that way)


LOVES him some Tomato...check out the video of him eating it

Dinner with his buddies Ryder and Hudson (they are all 3 months apart)

I love the way he still crosses his little ankles...But look at the size of those feet!





Enjoying the germ infested kids zone at the mall with Aunt Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment