I have always said that Asher is a cautious little boy. Always waiting till he has something perfected, or until he is ready before giving something up or trying something new. He gave up his pacifier, nursing, then bottles, then formula all on his own, I didn't have to ween him off of any of it. He simply just stopped doing it or refused it. Then when it came to sitting, crawling, walking, and even climbing the stairs, once he did it for the first couple of times, he had it mastered. We have been fortunate to have very little tumbles, spills and falls.
I am afraid that those days might soon be behind me. All in one day, Asher climbed up onto GiGis bed and then managed to climb into the dryer later that night.
Here's hoping that his new found courage does not also mean that it's the end of my cautious little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment