Monday, April 16, 2012

BIRTH DAY

We had a great day celebrating Asher's first birthday!  Nick took the day off and I worked from home for a portion of the day.  It was great to all be together on his actual birth day and reminisce about this same day last year.  We were frequently pulling up the labor and delivery post from last year to see what we were doing at various times throughout the day, and how I was progressing this time last year.

Here is a photo documentary of Asher's 1st Birthday...from Asher's point of view:

I started my morning Snuggling in bed with Mommy and Daddy,
while we all watched Phineas and Ferb
Im so happy to be One!  Daddy is making me scrambled eggs for breakfast!
(he makes them better than mommy because he actually scrambles them (with milk),
rather than just frying it and breaking it up like mommy does.  

YUMMY

Mommy thinks she is going to get some work done, but my cuteness is a huge distraction. 

See...she is still taking pictures...I WIN!!

We're on our way to the zoo and Im shoving my face full of Puffs!
Mommy and Daddy took me to the Zoo for my Birthday!!
It was Daddy's first time at Zoo Atlanta Too!
Click to see all the Zoo pics.













Inside the elephant house...
that thing was huge and it stunk worse than the inside of my dirty diapers!
The Billy Goat was really friendly
Mommy and Daddy have been taking photo booth  pictures for years!
This is the 3rd one that I got to be in!


When we got home from the zoo, I took a 2 hour nap and then Mommy made me pose for a whole bunch of pictures.





Waiting for my birthday dinner!  Daddy made me smoked chicken!



Another one of these sweet things..
Wait a Minute?!?  Isn't there supposed to be some bright colored  sweet stuff on top of this?
Its still yummy, even without all the icing.








Since I took such a long nap, so late in the day,
I got to play outside after dinner instead of going straight up for my bath

I LOVE Bathtime!  Daddy gave me extra bubbles tonight,
but by the time they took this picture most of them already went away.

After Mommy and Daddy got me in my PJ's, I still wasn't ready to go to sleep, and Momma could tell.
So she let me watch a Baby Einstein on her ipad in her bed.   I knew mommy was sad about me turning one, so I nuzzled right up against her and snuggled the entire time I was watching my show.

It was a perfect end to great 1st birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment