Photos Taken January 3rd - 16th, 2013
Asher is just shy of 21 months.
There is no better way to start your weekend, than Beastie Boy dance party!
Followed by a trip to the grocery where you get to drive the BIG cart!
Asher came to work with me for about an hour and a half on Friday and was so well behaved! Im sure it helped that it was first thing in the morning, he had cereal and the iPad, but none the less, he was great! He made me so proud and I was happy to show him off!
Then another great success getting his hair cut! This was the fourth time, and third stylist and every time we have been very happy with the final result, never have to make an appointment (first thing sat morning), and all in less than 30 minutes. This time we let Asher have a lollypop. I chose banana for him and he loved it. We didn't hear a peep out of him the entire way home and even once we got home, he just wanted to walk around enjoying his lolly.
Saturday afternoon we had Bennett's 2nd birthday at the Cutronas. It was so great for Nick and I to spend the afternoon over there and watching the interaction between Asher and Bennett. They really seem to get along. Ryder was there too, and it was fun to see them all play beside and sometimes with each other. Bennett is so sweet. He had no issues with Asher and Ryder playing with all of his new toys he got for Christmas. He didn't even mind when my child hovered the entire time he was opening his presents!
After I took this picture Asher looked at me and said "bye bye". I asked him if he wanted mommy to leave and he looked me dead in the eye and said "Please. It was a heart breaking/heart melting kind of moment
He was not very happy or cooperative while I was trying on his summer clothes while attempting to get him packed for Aruba.
So what...I might like to put hot pink earmuffs, bathing suit tops, hats and other accessories on my kid when we are at the mall...it entertains me!!
Poppy loves to share his toys and neat stuff with Asher. Before bed Asher kept saying "Optur-Optur-Pa- Optur". I think he had a good day with Poppy and his remote control helicopter!
I was having a rough day at work on Tuesday, so Gigi sent me a couple of silly pictures to brighten my day...and it worked!
I DO NOT know how working moms did it before the digital photo age. I absolutely LOVE getting pictures of my little guy throughout the day. Bittersweet yes, but better than not seeing him at all.





















No comments:
Post a Comment