After 12 days off it was hard for me to drop Asher off at the Cutrona's today. In the morning he looked at me funny when I did not stay snuggled up in bed the entire time that he was driking his milk. I told him that Mommy had to go to work today, and he looked at me and said "Mom....work...naa...naa", it broke my heart and I might have shed a tear or two. But when I dropped him off there was not one tear (from either of us), and then throughout the day I got the following pictures and videos that made me feel so much better!
Paula sent this one to me about 10 minutes after I had left. I was so happy to see such a happy boy!
Bennett is such a lover and great at sharing his toys. I love how he has his arm around Asher and letting him play with his new train table that he got for Christmas!
Deep thought during snack time!
Asher and Bennett jamming together just like their Daddy's do!
*Bennett is just a couple of months older than Asher, and turns 2 this month
No comments:
Post a Comment