Friday, November 4, 2011

Photo Dump

Photo Dump With Captions
 
Pictures Taken October 16 - November 3
6 - 6.5 Months Old 


Still a little too small for the grocery cart, but a squish pillow and my purse make for great barriers!


All bundled up to go to Gigi and Poppys
Waiting for his breakfast at Gigi's.  Sitting in the Sassy seat I used to sit in as a baby.
Skyping with Uncle Rick. This is definitely my kid!


I totally see nick in this picture
 
 Sunday Morning Breakfast at J Christophers

Outside with Dad, enjoying a fall day
We still have not quite mastered the sippy cup...but we are working on it.

Keller (9mo), Asher (6mo) and Ryder (3 mo)
Keller was good at sharing his toys!
My poor, sick baby waiting to see the doctor

 Being sick is NO fun

Desperate for him to get some sleep when sick...trying to elevate him during nap time..this did not work.  5 minutes later I found him sandwiched between the pillow and the crib bumber (good thing we got the breathable bumper)  This is why they say DO NOT put pillow in the crib.



Starting to feel a little bit better

 The bongos were supposed to be a holiday gift...but I couldnt wait.

Loves his new toy from Bubbie
Ran into the office with mommy for a bit
Reading is Fun!
Skyping with Bubbie
Asher Adores Aunt Titty

 Having a fun day with Aunt Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment