Sunday, October 16, 2011

6 Month Photo Shoot

This was a funny batch of photos. Asher was full of expression when we took these.  It took us two days to capture these photos and a lot of funny faces and sounds (from myself, Aunt Robin, Uncle Matt and Daddy) to get Asher to look at the camera.  Most of the time he just wanted to see what Linus was doing.  I had a difficult time deciding which ones to post, because, to me, each picture is different from the next.. to most people though, its the same picture over and over again. I wish that I would take the time to photo edit, but there are over 100 photos (after I trashed the bad ones). Then it takes me entirely too long to go through all the photos and narrow it down on which ones to post and which ones to include in the photo book. I can only imagine how long it would take me to edit them too. How would I even choose which ones to edit? I would have to narrow it down again. (And of course, to me, every pictures is worth keeping, posting, including and editing.) So...here is a selection from our 6 Month Photo Shoot.


















No comments:

Post a Comment