Saturday, February 26, 2011
34 Weeks
34 Weeks Down...6 more to Go. I haven't done much complaining through out this pregnancy and I don't want to start now... BUT....I feel like I'm getting huge, I cant breath (with ease), I pee every 15 minutes, My back hurts, I have horrible heartburn, my feet are swollen and even my maternity shirts don't cover my belly anymore. OK...I feel a little better now that I got all that out :-). The Dr. says that everything looks good, baby is head down, facing my back and is a respectable size (whatever that is supposed to mean). We had ultrasound pics taken on Saturday, and even though he is facing my back after a couple of maneuvers we were able to get him to turn his little head so we could at least get a profile shot to see his cute little face! We cant wait till we get to kiss those fat little cheeks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment