Saturday, December 25, 2010

White Christmas





We had a great Christmas, complete with SNOW!! 
Elaine did a great job on food this year, we all agreed it was better than ever.
We spent quality time with both families and even got some time with Nana!
One of my favorite parts of Christmas is when all the gifts are handed out and there are piles of presents everywhere!  I am thankful and appreciative for all the gifts I received, but no questions asked, my favorite gift was from Uncle Matt and Aunt Robin (a one hour pre-natal massage just for me!)
 I wish that I would have taken a picture of the pile of gifts for baby Freeman!!  
But you can see from the photo above that he raked it in!!  
As for our first child....
Santa brought Linus a new gorilla toy that he played with all day, and last night his cousin Lady gave him some new snowman tennis balls and  a new rope toy, which  he has not stopped playing with. 







No comments:

Post a Comment